Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Welcome to our Wedding Photos! Many of our friends and family have been asking me to see Wedding photos so I added this blog to share them all with you! Please enjoy and don't forget to head on over to my home page. You get can there by clicking on the home button above. Enjoy :D

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Reception

Here are just a *few* pictures from the Reception. I have mannnny more. And I may get around to posting some more later. But for now here are a few!


Jean-Marc's Best man speech!
Um..his interpretive dance during his speech..lol!!
Some of my Beautiful friensd!!! Thanks for sharing my special Day :D

Sienna's AMAZING Maid of Honor SPeech~Thank you So much Sienna for being an amazing Maid of Honor!!! ♥

Dinner Time!! Yuuum! Thank you Mora's for dinner..it was amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment