Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Welcome to our Wedding Photos! Many of our friends and family have been asking me to see Wedding photos so I added this blog to share them all with you! Please enjoy and don't forget to head on over to my home page. You get can there by clicking on the home button above. Enjoy :D

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Unity Sand Ceremony

Instead of a traditional unit candle we opted for something that would be easier outdoors and something we could keep. So we decided to do a unit sand ceremony. It was simply beautiful!!

*I love how my dress looks in this one!!*
The colors at our wedding were brown and pink. So I poured in pink sand, Jason poured in brown, and Pastor Carl poured in white sand to symbolize Christ.

This is a great shot of Pastor Carl right before the wedding. You can see the sand ceremony and the communion elements on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment